Job description / Role
- Assembly, review, and verification of invoices and payment requests
- Flagging and clarifying any questionable invoice terms or pricing issues
- Sorting coding and matching invoices
- Setting invoices up for payment
- Entering and uploading invoices into the AP system
- Tracking expenses and processing expense reports
- Preparing and processing electronic transfers and payments
- Preparing and Performing check runs
- Posting transactions to journals, ledgers, and any other records
- Reconciling AP transactions, including bank statements
- Preparing analysis of accounts
- Monitoring all accounts to ensure payments are current and up-to-date
- Researching and resolving any invoice discrepancies or other issues
- Vendor file maintenance
- Vendor correspondence and query response
- Monthly report production
- Monthly and closing assistance
- Reduce support documentation for audits
- Accurate historical records maintenance
- Maintaining confidentiality of organizational information
- Verification of individual cashier cash remittances to Fidelio/Micros cashier reports.
- Daily input of foreign currency exchange rates to Fidelio front office system, daily update
- Foreign currency exchange rates in Excel, printing & sending it to FO for announcement.
- Verify all foreign currency cash receipts, correct if necessary.
- Prepare daily banking and deposit at bank.
- Perform daily foreign currency exchange at bank.
- Prepare daily foreign exchange receipts report.
- Going to bank for changing small note.
- Issuing of change to front office and outlet cashiers.
- Issuing of weekend supplementary float to front office.
- To receive money from debtors and others, checking & banking.
- Maintain record of current "house bank" agreements for all front office/outlet cashiers.
- Perform spot checks on all cash floats in circulation and reporting of any variances.
- Preparation of petty cash payment vouchers, ensuring all supporting documentation attached.
- Obtaining authorization for all petty cash payments to suppliers/others.
- Issuing of petty cash payments to suppliers/others.
- Reconciliation of all cash advance payments made.
- Preparation of monthly statement of foreign exchange for Vietnam State Bank.
- Filing of all petty cash payment documentation.
- Verify data computer data base are periodically updated, saved/backed up periodically - daily, weekly, monthly or as frequently as required.
- To create, modify, delete user accounts of Hotel applications (Opera, Micros, Material Control, SUN) for hotel users.
- Related experience in the same position in other luxury hotels
- Knowledge in Micros, Opera systems
- Basic English for working (reading & writing)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Accounts Receivable Officer
Cluster Accounts Payable - Raffles & Fairmont
Aon Reinsurance Solutions
Accounts Payable Accountant