Job description / Role
Accounts Receivable and Credit Supervisor
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Under the direct guidance and supervision of the Financial Controller, and within the limits of established Movenpick and Accor policies, the Accounts Receivable and Credit Supervisor handles all documentations and all necessary follow up's regarding relevant transactions to the receivable section in Accounts.
- Ensures customer invoices are prepared in accordance with their requirements and hotel policies.
- Timely and correct processing and dispatch of all credit invoices.
- Ensures all invoices are backed up with valid supporting documents and follow up with related departments for any missing documents (Guest Checks / covering letters). This must be ensured before the invoices are sent out to companies.
- Check room rates and other charges to Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Local Companies are in accordance with their contract / agreed Covering letter.
- Ensures proper document control and filing of all AR related invoices and supporting back-ups.
- Proper allocation of payments received against outstanding invoices and alerting any short payments / disputes to the attention of the Credit In-charge.
- Assist the Credit In-charge in following up on overdue receivables and reporting on any delinquent accounts.
- Ensure proper allocation of payments received.
- Ensure all documents necessary for Credit facility are available in file and valid.
- Balance confirmations to be sent out to all companies at least once in a year. All records for such balance confirmations to be filed for future reference.
(This is not an exhaustive job description for this position. Other tasks can be included, considering that they are part of Accounts role.)
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse Accounts Receivable and Credit data and provide financial reports to management.
Your team and working environment:
- Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travellers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.