Job description / Role
• To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the finance function for Craig International for Trading in Oilfield Equipment LLC based in its Doha office.
• Supervising the sales and purchase ledger processes and ensuring bank accounts are posted and reconciled each month.
• Ensuring the account staff carry out their individual tasks for posting and paying of supplier invoices, posting customer receipts and sending out of sales invoices.
KEY WORK AREAS:
• Ensure all supplier invoices are posted on timely basis
• Ensure that payment runs are done accurately and on time
• Ensure that sales invoices are send out as quickly as possible
• Reconciliation of purchase and sales ledgers on monthly basis
• Ensure that the incoming accounts email box is cleared on a daily basis
• Ensure posting and reconciliation of bank is done on timely a basis
• Reviewing sales ledger and doing necessary credit control
• Any other duties as requested by management
About the Company
Craig International is the complete procurement trading house solution to the oil and gas industry. With over 70 specialised buyers and bases in Aberdeen, Houston, Calgary, Cape Town, Doha, Dubai, Hamburg and Warsaw, Craig International combines international sourcing and rapid delivery to provide a truly world class service.
Our online procurement catalogue, allows customers to access over 60,000 products online, anytime.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|