Job description / Role
• Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Leasing Team in organizing and coordinating leasing operations and procedures.
• Ensures proper implementation of office procedures, phone etiquette and customer relations
• Carries out day to day leasing administration activities
• Attends to leasing inquiries and ensures accuracy of information provided to clients / customers
• Maintains accurate records and monitoring of lease contracts and renewals
• Ensures filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Ensures protection and security of files and records
• Performs other related duties as required
Skills and Experience
• University degree preferably in Business Management or Office Administration
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience in real estate leasing
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports and draft contracts
• Maintain high standards of conduct and professionalism
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Exudes corporate business image at all times
• Ability to handle high-pressure work environment
• Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company information
About the Company
Equinox was founded by Sheikh Hassan Bin Sultan Al Thani in 1993 who holds the position of the CEO until today, overseeing the company's strategic direction and development. Originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market, the company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today Equinox has grown to include activities within real estate development and investment, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation.
The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, residential compounds, commercial and industrial developments. The retail section covers the major categories such as fashion, home interiors, beauty, accessories, jewellery and toys. B2B section includes contracting, project work and product distribution. As for the local partnership and representation section, it entails alignments with world leading logistics organisations. Spanning Asia, Europe, Scandinavia and America, Equinox portfolio of brands and business partners is truly global.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Guest Relations Coordinator
Ali Bin Ali Group
Ali Bin Ali Group