Job description / Role
• The Admin Assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Line Manger or Business Unit Head in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Admin Office services
• Ensures proper implementation of office standards and procedures, phone etiquette and customer relations
• Carries out day to day administration activities.
• Follows and ensures compliance with company policy and procedure for processing of / delivery of assigned services.
• Assists in organizing office operations and procedures
• Prepares time and attendance summary report
• Reviews and endorses LPO and office supply requisitions
• Ensures proper maintenance office equipment
• Facilitates office IT requirements and company server and website
• Prepares and submits office budgets and expense requirements
Maintains office records
• Ensures filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Ensures protection and security of files and records
• Ensures effective transfer o files and records
• Transfers and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
• Performs other related duties as required
Skills and Experience
• The Admin Assistant must have a University degree preferably in Business Management or Office Administration, with minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in office management.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
• Research and program development skills
• Time management skills
• Office management procedures.
• Performance review methods and techniques.
• Staff training, development and recognition.
• Maintain high standards of conduct and professionalism
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Exudes corporate business image at all times
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Consistency and fairness
• Ability to handle high-pressure work environment
• Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company information
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Personal Assistant - Construction
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar