Job description / Role
- Ensuring proper office management for the main office and assisting operations senior management with implementing main office standards at our site offices.
- Establishing budgets for administrative costs and expenses and ensuring adequate stock of supplies and monitoring usage
- Reviewing and certifying invoices related to such costs
- Ensuring proper collection, transmittal, filing and archiving of company data and documentation in accordance with organization policy
- Proposing administrative procedures and strategies to improve and facilitate interdepartmental interactions
- Hiring, training and evaluating administration team members and secretarial staff
- Reviewing non-project related correspondence, contracts, settlements, releases and other legally relevant documents and liaise with organizations’ legal counsel to finalize same and manage with such counsel any claims or suits or other types of legal action
- Maintaining validity of corporate documentation and liaising with corporate counsel and others within the organization to issue, update and revise the same as and when required
- Updating legal register and distributing changes in regulations and laws as appropriate
- Managing non-PMV assets throughout their life-cycle
- Managing business travel and associated costs
- Managing marketing, public relations and branding initiatives
- Executing any other requests and responsibilities assigned
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English spoken and written communication.
- Able to understand interdepartmental inputs and outputs and contribute to their streamlining and efficiency.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or any bachelor degree.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Administrative / Office Manager
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Senior HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Equinox Global Investments
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)