Job description / Role
We are seeking an energetic and capable Administrative Secretary to assist us with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
To ensure success as an Administrative Secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Outstanding Administrative Secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties.
• Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
• Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
• Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
• Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
• Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
QAR 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
• 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
• Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
• Exceptional filing, record keeping, and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
• Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
One Thousand Walls
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Equinox Global Investments