Job description / Role
Administration / HR officer
Salary: up to QAR 6,000 based on experience
Location: Doha, Qatar
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of building materials. Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
As a result of their expansion we are seeking an Administration / HR Officer to join the team in Bahrain.
• Reporting to the Director of Operations who is based in Sharjah, UAE
• Assist with General Administration and Human Resources tasks and duties.
• Timely renewal of official documents including Trade Licenses Chamber Certificate, Immigration card, Employee related records – Visas – Health Insurance, General Insurance and vehicle renewals, etc
• Dealing with Landlords and renewal of Tenancy Contracts
• Acquire attestations from Municipal Authorities, Civil Defence and Economic Department
• Handle petty cash.
• Purchase and repair of warehouse and office equipment
• Record and report all administrative functions
• Other operational duties as assigned by management
• Bachelors degree in business administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar role
• Experience within a similar industry preferred, however not essential
• Ability to work independently and exposure to Government / Official tasks
• Possess excellent communication skills in English and Arabic preferred
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|