Job description / Role
• Prepare correspondence and documents as instructed according to department established procedures.
• Use agreed correspondence systems as required to track progress of outstanding actions/sign off and follow up.
• Receive, check, record and file all technical and non-technical documents as per established policy and procedures and keep under safe custody.
• Input document data into required registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Retrieve and record clearly on document register to whom they have been issued, date and distribute as appropriate
• Provide document control reports as requested, review progress and point out errors and/or delays or issues to relevant staff.
• Liaise with subject matter experts on technical subjects to prepare controlled documents.
• Scan, photocopy documents as required for Section Head and Unit Leaders
• Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures in work and other corporate procedures and comply to any new work instructions
• Perform other duties/ tasks as required
• Diploma or equivalent in relevant Subject
• MBA and/or secondary relevant degree would be advantage
• Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in secretarial/administration tasks
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organization preferably in the Middle East
• Ability to produce Executives reports is compulsory
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the Organization
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic would be an advantage
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions
A Leading Trading And Contracting Company