Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for talented Administrative Support to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for administrative and office support activities. Duties will include answering telephone calls, receiving & distributing documents, transmittals, shop drawings, database/logs, typing correspondence and filing.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Technical knowledge of the secretarial role and multi-functional skills.
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate workload to meet project requirements through effective time management.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment with a strong client focus.
- Strong communication skills, good understanding of English and good written grammar.
- Ability to use initiative and provide practical solutions to issues.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge of document control systems would be advantageous and a background in the construction industry would be highly desirable.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a Technical Certificate or Diploma in Administration.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.