Job description / Role
King’s College Doha, brings 140 years of excellence in education to Qatar in partnership with King’s UK and is seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly talented team that has established King’s College Doha as one of the leading schools in Qatar.
• Manage the full student admissions process for the School
• To foster excellent relationships with all families, both existing and new.
• To be approachable and welcoming to all enquiries about student admissions.
• To implement all policies and procedures for the admissions of students to the School.
• Assist the Principal and Senior Leadership Team with the process of making offers.
• Maintain records of response and regularly update the Principal and Senior Leadership Team on response received and initiate appropriate follow-up response.
• Responsibility for inviting new pupils to Induction Day including preparation, collation and distribution of all induction materials.
• Assist with form allocation and prepare pupil induction materials as required; provide relevant teaching staff with the required documentation relating to new pupils and their induction.
• Ensuring students have correct medical information in place.
• In consultation with the Principal, process applications for concessions in accordance with agreed arrangements.
• Attend and contribute to meetings as appropriate.
• Maintain pupil records and databases as required by the Principal, ensuring that information is up-to-date, readily accessible, managed in accordance with data protection requirements, and that changes are notified to the Ministry of Education and third parties as required; compile statistical information and pupil lists and information as required, including information for marketing purposes.
• Ensure that the fees department is promptly informed of pupil leaves, new starters and any changes in financial assistance, so that fee billing is as accurate as possible.
• Produce information for Ministry and other reports (e.g. monthly returns for KCD in liaison with Management Team).
• Ensure that information of students is on Ministry website and liaise with MOE.
• Must be able to work on ISAMS
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or any other related field
• 4+ years of experience in education admissions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience of using admissions software packages such as ISAMS
• Extensive experience in planning events and open days
• The ability to evaluate and analyse admissions data
• The ability to form strong relationships with all colleagues
• Understanding of school's admissions policies, procedures and standards
• Integrity and honesty
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Real attention to detail
• A willingness to go the extra mile
• Be highly organised, determined, hardworking and pro-active.
• Understand the flexibility required to help a young company grow successfully.
• Build strong working relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
• Use excellent spoken and written English in all communications.
• Have excellent time management skills.
About the Company
Established in Qatar in 2016, King’s College Doha is quickly becoming the country’s premier choice for families looking for a first-class independent British-curriculum school here; the only school in the area to benefit from specialist teachers, from Pre-School right the way through to Year 7, with Years 5 to 7 receiving 100% specialist teaching for each subject. Our purpose-built school welcomes pupils from age 3 to 13 – with imminent plans to expand that offer all the way to A level.
King’s is the sister school of the prestigious King’s College Taunton and is recommended by Doha parents as “A true diamond in the desert” for its prep-school values, first-class teachers, facilities and enviable enrichment programmes, which are woven into the curriculum as an essential part of the school day.