Job description / Role
- Attend marketing and Business Development activities, such as industry conferences and networking events.
- Update Department policies and procedures when required
- Quarterly Market Study production.
- Market Forecast and Analysis with assistance from Director.
- Assist ASD in developing relationships with potential partners and formulate market penetration strategy
- A degree in engineering or construction management. A Project Management qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience ideally with a project management/ consultant/ contractor.
- Bilingual Arabic and English
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.