Job description / Role
• Head up business development activity through networking, conducting market research & building strong relationship with existing and potential clients.
• Expand QPM’s offering to the market by introducing new services in line with market requirement.
• Introduce new services by acquiring new abilities through formulation of JV or agreement with specialists.
• Lead QPM’s Claims division and expand QPM’s claims capability.
• Assist Advisory Services Director in setting up and launching new business steams. Therefore must has strong knowledge of the market
• Assist Advisory Services Director in producing yearly business plan.
• Establish and develop professional relationships with peer professionals in the industry.
• Maintain awareness of industry best practices.
• Adapt and adopt leading business development tools and practices into QPM.
• Ensure departmental compliance with various government and market requirements.
• Ensure implementation of all HR policies in department.
• Attend marketing and Business Development activities, such as industry conferences and networking events.
• Update Department policies and procedures when required
• Quarterly Market Study production.
• Market Forecast and Analysis with assistance from Director.
• Assist ASD in developing relationships with potential partners and formulate market penetration strategy
• Start and maintain a knowledge data base.
• Guided by Advisory Services Director and Advisory Services Manager, research and maintain list of companies that QPM could partner with for various capabilities in the future.
• A degree in engineering or construction management.
• A Project Management qualification would be an advantage.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience ideally with a project management/ consultant/ contractor.
• Bilingual Arabic and English
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.