Job description / Role
We are a world’s renowned manufacturing company within the construction and building material industry and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager for the Aftermarket to be based in Qatar.
This role is to help the company meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. The position is responsible for maximizing sales potential, crafting sales plans, and build a market position by locating, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
• Drive revenue growth and ensure customer retention
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Responsible for achieving Sales Orders while following established pricing policies.
• Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making through the use of CRM
• Understands customer needs to build outstanding value propositions that generate cross-sell/upsell opportunities
• Demonstrates the ability to engage and establish trust/credibility with key stakeholders across all levels of the customer organization.
• University Degree is preferred
• Minimum 6 - 8 years' experience in a similar role with a strong interest in technology but also on the commercial side of the business.
• Good understanding of the Aftermarket business
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work well and communicate effectively across all layers of the organization
• Candidate should be currently based in Qatar having a valid NOC and sponsorship transfer change.
About the Company
A leading multinational engineering company.
Business Development Manager - Contractor
Opus Recruit Middle East
General Manager - Sales
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Key Account Sales Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Business Development Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Manpower Middle East