Job description / Role
• Conduct extensive research across all asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Structure Products, etc.).
• Conduct extensive fundamental and technical analysis on major currencies.
• Follow all news, earnings, corporate developments of the existing portfolio and watch list.
• Create and present Investment Proposals in line the management guidelines.
• Continuous monitoring of the existing asset allocation and suggest rebalancing strategies.
• Keep the management updated with the Event Calendar and Economic Calendar and suggest actions to benefit from market trends.
• Prepare the Daily Market Update Report and submit periodic reports to keep the management updated with market developments.
• Execute trades in a precise, professional and timely manner.
• Follow up on trades statuses and update the portfolio accordingly.
• Develop excellent knowledge of Al Khor Holding business units, operating environment, market and industry trends and challenges.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Support the Investment Manager in delivering timely and accurate market research.
• Participate in the business development activity and other projects when needed.
• Comply with internal rules, regulations and procedures.
• BSc/BA in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting. MSc/MBA is a plus.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Portfolio Management, Trading, Banking, Investment funds.
• Experience in fundamental and technical analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) in both English and Arabic.
• Proficiency in Bloomberg, Excel, Visio and Power Point.
• Excellent organizational skills, cooperative, detail oriented, curious and proactive.
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times
About the Company
Al Khor Holding is a Qatari-based company, which is set up to be the active vehicle for direct investment and asset management for Al Misnad Group. Al Misnad Group was founded in 1962, by the Late Nasser Abdulla Al Misnad. Over the 57 years, the portfolio of assets grew from initial investment in Qatar’s Real Estate market to numerous sectors within Qatar which has given a strong foundation and understanding to approach Global Markets. Now, Al Khor Holding has taken on the task of managing this growing investment portfolio, which consists of assets extending globally across private and public equity in multiple sectors and industries such as Real Estate, Power Generation, Industrial & Manufacturing, Hospitality, Trading & Contracting, Oil & Gas, and Financial Services. Through this growing portfolio, Al Khor Holding has developed an extensive network of subsidiaries and associated businesses both in Qatar and Globally.
Al Khor Holding’s mission is to add value with active portfolio management, to assist its stakeholders to reach their long-term financial goals. We strive to achieve this through our investment strategies, adhering to our values and investment principles.
Al Khor Holding’s Vision is to be a trusted partner and a respected leader in global investment and asset management.
Analyst – Transactions
Al Khor Holding
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Gold Standard DMCC
Associate 1, Private Equity (Infrastructure)
Family Office - Investment Manager