Job description / Role
- To provide research, analysis, modeling, and valuation support in respect of deal pitches, transaction structuring, and execution, across a number of product lines.
- Will draft memos, teasers, pitch books for the team, conduct industry or company specific research and perform in depth financial and valuation analysis.
- One of the Investment and financial services company in the region
- Assists with the principal investments / IB strategy recommendations and contribute to ongoing discussions by providing well-researched and articulated analysis.
- Provides research and analysis of potential IB/ principal investments' activities in all designated sectors and geographies.
- Provides transactional support in completing transactions, i.e. modelling, documentation, valuation reports, call reports, memorandums et.
- Provides analysis for M&A and principal investment strategies based on market conditions
- USD 80,000 Annually + Bonus+ Ticket and Medical Insurance
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics with CFA or other professional market experience is desired or MBA finance from Business school.
- 3 years+ of proven analyst position within Investment banking, consulting/ FDD background (big 4) with good command in English and Arabic is essential.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.