Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Corporate Information Security department is responsible for securing information, technology and service availability through effective planning and management. This role supports the department objectives by managing mobile security architecture.
About The Role:
- This role is responsible for design & maintenance of mobile security architecture. If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least:
- 5 years' of work experience with minimum 2-3 years' experience of security architecture within a similar size business, preferably telecoms.
- Expert in the areas of core telecom areas including 3G/4G/5G, RAN, signalling infrastructure, IMS-LTE-Volte, Vo-Wifi, VAS, IoT and eSiM, MPLS, Fixed network services, IGW etc.
- Good knowledge of Information Security procedures and controls
- Effective and persuasive communicator
- Ability to liaise with technology operational teams
- Knowledge of frameworks like ITIL, eTOM, CoBIT)
- Working knowledge of common information systems.
- Minimum Requirement is Bachelors degree
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.