Job description / Role
• Assist in identifying actionable Transactions that fit the business strategy of the Group.
• Assist the team in Transaction execution across the entire deal life cycle.
• Quantitative and qualitative analytical support for senior team members in investment related decisions, such as historical data analysis, forecasting, interpretation of output
• Assist in conducting portfolio management and post investment tracking
• Coordinate with third party advisors on M&A transactions including management of information flow, data rooms, Q&A etc.
• Assist in the due diligence process with cross-functional teams (including Finance, commercial, operations, human resources, legal, to complete efficient and effective due diligence of targets.
• Develop excellent knowledge of Al Khor Holding business units, operating environment, market and industry trends and challenges.
• Contribute to budget preparation and help set the targets and KPIs for Al Khor Holding Business Units, in light of existing market conditions and board-approved strategy and business plan.
• Develop financial models to analyze sales, cash flow projection and business cycles.
• Prepare and monitor performance models and reports on a monthly basis.
• Develop financial strategic planning, periodic reports, budget, forecast plans recommendation.
• Cost analysis, procedure and trend analysis and recommend actions to the management.
• Support the business development team in delivering timely and accurate market research.
• Comply with internal rules, regulations and procedures.
• Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
• Ability to operate independently and self-motivated
• Highly numeric with strong research and analysis skills
• Good understanding of valuation techniques
• Familiar with M&A execution and Due Diligence process
• Strong financial and modelling skills
• Proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) in both English and Arabic.
• Always maintain the highest level of professionalism
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Investment banking, M&A, Private equity funds or Investment related fields. Real Estate and Hospitality experience is a plus.
• BSc/BA in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting. MSc/MBA is a plus.
About the Company
Al Khor Holding is a Qatari-based company, which is set up to be the active vehicle for direct investment and asset management for Al Misnad Group. Al Misnad Group was founded in 1962, by the Late Nasser Abdulla Al Misnad. Over the 57 years, the portfolio of assets grew from initial investment in Qatar’s Real Estate market to numerous sectors within Qatar which has given a strong foundation and understanding to approach Global Markets. Now, Al Khor Holding has taken on the task of managing this growing investment portfolio, which consists of assets extending globally across private and public equity in multiple sectors and industries such as Real Estate, Power Generation, Industrial & Manufacturing, Hospitality, Trading & Contracting, Oil & Gas, and Financial Services. Through this growing portfolio, Al Khor Holding has developed an extensive network of subsidiaries and associated businesses both in Qatar and Globally.
Al Khor Holding’s mission is to add value with active portfolio management, to assist its stakeholders to reach their long-term financial goals. We strive to achieve this through our investment strategies, adhering to our values and investment principles.
Al Khor Holding’s Vision is to be a trusted partner and a respected leader in global investment and asset management.
Analyst – Capital Markets
Al Khor Holding
Gold Standard DMCC
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Associate 1, Private Equity (Infrastructure)
Private Banking - Operations Manager