Job description / Role
The Main Training Programs are:
• Preparing the expert in Religious guidance
• Preparing the expert in Preparing and qualifying imams and preachers
• Preparing the expert in Developing the performance of Quran memorization centers
• Preparing the expert in Monitoring mosques
• Preparing the expert in the field of distribution of Islamic manuscripts
• Preparing the expert in the field of investing waqf funds
• Preparing the director to manage Hajj and Umrah affairs
• Preparing the expert in the field of construction, investment and charitable endowment projects
• Preparing the expert in the field of legal research
• Preparing the expert in the field of defining Islam, conveying its message, and caring for the converts
1. 5 years of experience MINIMUM
2. Male and Female Required
3. Arab only (preferably from Saudi Arabia, United Emirates or Local )
4. Ready to work in Qatar until the end of 2023.
5. Must send his cv and trainer portfolio (preferred to be in Arabic)
About the Company
We are Qatar’s licensed professional Human Resource Recruitment Service and Staff Outsourcing firm committed to serving our valuable clients with the highest standard of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner. Our employment services covers all levels of professional experience and a wide range of industries and willingly assist companies of all sizes.
Thus, we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates whilst living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment & Determination, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation and Change!
At United, we take our obligations towards Quality at the same time, taking care not to conflict with those policies of our clients and the government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that provision of manpower fits in seamlessly with the operation of our clients.