Job description / Role
- Determine business targets for QMobile Group of Companies.
- Prepare strategic plans to ensure that those targets are met.
- Implementing Digital Growth and marketing strategies.
- Allocating marketing budgets.
- Watch over, review and audit the operations of campaigns and all social media channels.
- Progress daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Work involves analyzing existing strategies and practices, identifying areas for improvement and developing innovative strategies related to the goals.
- Specifically focused on areas like product development or marketing strategies.
- Responsible for focusing on expanding revenue sources for their company.
- Prepare documentation related to the targets.
- Document plans to reach those targets.
- Provide direction and help motivate staff to work to implement new strategies and complete new projects.
- Responsible for reporting to management staff and also make presentations to corporate investors or others.
- Prepare incoming tender and its documentation.
- Prepare, enhance and review contracts between internal and external companies.
- Build and maintain a client base.
- Being the Business Project Manager for all jobs achieved with coordinate with IT Team and clients.
- Working in parallel for the Software Quality Tester and Financial Service Manager.
- Establish new third party IT companies for existing and incoming projects.
- Can make Minutes of meeting whenever there is a client meeting.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales and revenue
- Determine annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Increase sales volume by current with supply and demand.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Reaching sales targets
- Must know all the competitors and their pricing.
- Tracking sales goals
- Lead generation for potential clients and maintain client list.
QAR 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: SALARY INCENTIVES BASED ON PERFORMANCE, SALARY INCREMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE, FREE MEDICAL HEALTH CARD, BI-ANNUAL AIRFARE TICKET, COMMISSION UPON REACHING THE SALES TARGET.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic language
- Must be locally available and with NOC
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and IT; any field related
- Relevant practical experience
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in Planning & Implementing sales strategies & Digital Marketing.
About the Company
We are a company based in Qatar.
Marketing Account Manager
J Portman Brand Consultancy
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)