Job description / Role
• Review all architectural and structural drawings and ensure adherence to all applicable design and regulatory codes and standards.
• Check specifications for all finishing trades.
• To check all drawings received from client / consultant and notify in accordance with the site quality manual and procedure of any discrepancies and ensure that these are resolved.
• To provide information, instructions and sketches to enable the works on site to be built correctly.
• To attend technical meetings with project managers.
• To liaise with project managers.
• To liaise with other departments on site to ensure full feedback of information.
• To maintain records relating to your section of work.
• To raise RFI’s if there are discrepancies with MEP work and architectural finishes.
• To be familiar with all approved samples related to finishes.
• To review shop drawings submitted by sub-contractors.
• To coordinate between subcontractors.
• Has the ability to prepare details shop drawings.
• Architectural degree from an accredited university with applicable professional membership and certifications.
• Ten year experience, preferably on hotel projects, recreational complexes or high quality houses.
• Knowledge of applicable construction codes and regulations.
• To have organized a presentation of a project.
• Good communications and problem skills, ability to work with site and office site to achieve high quality results.
• To have the ability to work under difficult conditions and to be self motivated.
• To have experience with AUTOCAD operations.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Architect / Interior Designer
Multiline Design & Contracting
Design Architect - Urgent
Senior Project Manager - Architect - Design Projects
Gharnata Consultant Engineers (GCE)
Senior Architect - Government Projects
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Design Manager (Architect)
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar