Job description / Role
- Checking of Architectural tender drawing document
- Checking of Architectural shop drawing document.
- Coordination between electro-mechanical, structural and architectural drawings.
- Frequent site visit for supervision and following or upon request
- As built drawing checking on site and with shop drawing.
- Preparing list during handling over phase.
- Doing all paper works related to Daily Inspection request, site clarification and activities progress request.
- Reviewing and approving all the reports and documents related to site activities (Daily and weekly construction report)
- Approval of technical material submittal.
- To perform as an Architect in office, including design, project development and follow up with local authorities.
- To assist the senior architect for all duties related to architectural tasks, and projects relevant tasks.
- Issuing Monthly Report
- Supervise site Architect and Inspectors.
- Implementation of contractor approved shop drawing in the field.
- Performs other duties as assigned by upper line of authority within the scope of his qualification.
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.
Senior Architect Grade - A
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Apr|
Principal Design Architect/Manager