Job description / Role
- Responsible for implementing related schedule of materials to fit the project in compliance to the contract documents.
- Coordinate works between factory & job site to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Supervise a team of draftsmen, surveyors and technicians.
- Follow the schedule of works, and perform logical recoveries.
- Verify materials check lists and inspections.
- Prepare technical & status reports.
- Monitor interim progress of works.
- Attend technical meetings and gain approvals from clients.
- B.Sc. Architecture / Engineering.
- A minimum experience of 5 years, preferred in Aluminum & Glass Industry.
- Professional experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications.
- Capable of preparing workshop drawings, fabrication details & Materials cut list.
- Capable of preparing and verifying bill of quantities and invoices.
- Professional communicating skills in English Language.
Additional preferred Qualifications:
- Professional experience in AutoCAD and 3D presentation.
- Qualified user for all surveying tools and equipments.
- Contractual professional skills of variations, addendum, claims….etc.
- Self confidence, motivated and capable of solving problems at earlier stages.
About the Company
EGYBEL Qatar, A Regional Branch Of EGYBEL International With More Than 30 Years Of Speciality Experience, Is dedicated to the Development, Design, Manufacturing and Execution of highly reliable Architectural Aluminum systems by exploiting technology to serve the needs of building designers, owners and occupants, together with our expertise we will innovate and excel in order to continuously improve the lives of human beings.
Our portfolio comprises lots of projects creating a collective experience that allows us to understand our client’s needs, and exceeds their expectations.
It is a challenge to remain on top, but with the support of our Experienced Employees, State of the art Technology, and an International Suppliers Network, we are determined to do so.
We offer a wide range of products to cover the diverse needs of our clients, and all our designs are engineered in house to ensure full control to our services.
Architectural Site Inspector
Senior Site Architect
Menasa & Partners
Project Coordinator, Preferred Candidate from Interior/Fit Out Company
One Thousand Walls