Job description / Role
Responsible for supervision of construction works executed by contractors to ensure department's assigned projects are constructed in accordance with approved scope of work, engineering design, QHSE standards and specifications.
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Architectural/Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Diploma with extensive construction experience as Site Architect on high-rise building projects.
• 12 years’ experience as Site Architect on high-rise buildings.
• Experience in supervision of Fit Out works is preferred
• Experience in the implementation of industry best practices and systems, processes and standards related to construction.
• Good skills in construction management and leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.