Job description / Role
- Verify all architectural drawings and details related to required scope.
- Prepare architectural drawings and coordination details.
- Assist Engineers to prepare Workshop drawings, technical submittals, prototype and finishing schedules.
- Prepare As-Built drawings.
- Prepare 2D & 3D view presentations
Additional Prefered Qualifications:
- Preparation of Technical Reports and comparison sheets.
- Basic contractual skills of claims for changes and variations.
- Drafting technology, B.Sc. /B.A.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in varifying finishing items and coordination details..
- Ability to communicate and seek technical Information.
- Professional experience in AutoCAD 2D, 3D and Microsoft Office.
- Very well organized and dedicated.
- Good writing skills in English Language.
About the Company
EGYBEL Qatar, A Regional Branch Of EGYBEL International With More Than 30 Years Of Speciality Experience, Is dedicated to the Development, Design, Manufacturing and Execution of highly reliable Architectural Aluminum systems by exploiting technology to serve the needs of building designers, owners and occupants, together with our expertise we will innovate and excel in order to continuously improve the lives of human beings.
Our portfolio comprises lots of projects creating a collective experience that allows us to understand our client’s needs, and exceeds their expectations.
It is a challenge to remain on top, but with the support of our Experienced Employees, State of the art Technology, and an International Suppliers Network, we are determined to do so.
We offer a wide range of products to cover the diverse needs of our clients, and all our designs are engineered in house to ensure full control to our services.