Job description / Role
• Performs a wide variety of drafting duties that utilizes Computer-Aided Design/Drafting (CAD) in developing engineering, graphical, architectural and drafting designs.
• Performs drafting operations for the determination of project plans and collects data for Project designs.
• Prepares complex drawings for Engineering Projects
• Develops and drafts engineering drawings and plans, drafts contract documents and generates correspondence for clients and managers
• Performs fieldwork, documentation, research and drafting tasks of engineering data as requested
• Performs regular computer software and AutoCAD maintenance, upgrading and troubleshooting
• Maintains up to date working and technical knowledge of all procedural and improvement changes to computer hardware and software applications
• Other Duties, as may be assigned from time to time
• Ability to fully understand and follow highly complex oral and written instructions
• knowledge of different formats for printing regarding pixel image, vector graphic, pdf, rgb, jpg, more.
EDUCATION BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in design, architecture or related field
• Well adept in 2D/3D Autocad, Photoshop, SketchUp, MS Office
• Must have at least 5 years relevant experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Effective planning and time management ability
• Results oriented
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as in a team
• Honest and Trustworthy
About the Company
A leading real estate company in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Architect and Interior Designer
A Leading Company In Qatar
Draftsman - Joinery and Furniture
Draftsman - Mechanical/Electrical/Architectural