Job description / Role
• Meeting with Architectural engineers to discuss design ideas.
• Developing product designs from scratch.
• Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
• Ensuring product designs meet the required safety and structural standards.
• Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
• Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
• Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
• Finalizing AutoCAD models.
• Presenting models to clients.
• Completing job reports.
QAR 6,500 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Previous work experience as an Architectural AutoCAD Drafter.
• Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
• Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
• Excellent technical design skills.
• Good communication skills.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Junior Design Architect
Architect and Interior Designer
A Leading Company In Qatar
Draftsman - Joinery and Furniture