Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for talented Architectural Inspectors to join our award winning team based on our project in Doha, Qatar. This site based role will be responsible in reviewing and approving technical drawing submittals and coordinating with all engineering disciplines to deliver a world class project to KEO's quality standards.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Site representative for all matters related to construction quality assurance of architectural works.
- Understanding of effective architectural inspection processes, technical submittals and drawing review.
- Inspecting, monitoring and documenting the construction works to ensure compliance with approved methods of construction and the contract documents.
- Demonstrating experience on large scale Projects such as hospitals, healthcare and medical centres.
- Assisting with the final inspection of the work.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 8 years work experience with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Successful candidate should have an MMUP/UPDA registration and have experience in Hospital or Healthcare projects.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.