Job description / Role
Our Client is looking to hire an experienced project to oversee the design and execution of construction projects for their clients. With each project, you will be meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss the initial construction design, preparing budgets, and overseeing the entire construction process from start to finish.
To ensure success as a project architect, you should have in-depth knowledge of architectural design, experience with project management, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-class project architect is able to translate the ideas of the client into a fully built design on time and within budget.
• Meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss construction designs.
• Drafting building plans for commercial, industrial, and residential construction projects.
• Preparing budgets, material documents, and specification lists for client approval.
• Acting as an intermediary between the client and the construction team.
• Overseeing building contractors and construction crews.
• Visiting the site regularly to ensure construction adheres to state regulations.
• Ensuring the project remains on time and within specifications.
• Creating progress reports, time schedules, and revised budgets.
• Conducting a final inspection after the project is complete.
QAR 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Resident in Qatar, with NOC.
• Bachelor's degree in architecture, design, or similar.
• State architecture certification.
• Portfolio of completed projects.
• Advanced knowledge of drafting software including AutoCAD and SketchUp.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Ability to translate concepts into functional construction designs.
• Advanced project-management skills.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
• Knowledge of construction costs and time frames.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Architect - Mixed Use Development
G.E.T Generic Engineering Technologies
One Thousand Walls