Job description / Role
- Supervising architectural finishes
- Ensuring health safety requirements on site
- Perform architectural setting out for the building
- Implantation with reference to major axis, column axis and wall axis throughout the building
- Inspect steel reinforcement form work for complex shear walls, column, reinforced slabs and columns
- Inspect and approve setting out of masonry black wall construction and its construction there of.
- Prepare daily reports compromising defective work,labor on site,equipment used, and formwork, concrete curing, safety assessment of permanent constructed elements.
- Acceptance of survey setting out by means of checking based on using Contractor equipment.
- Acceptance works based on thorough mark up of approved shop drawings based on actual field execution.
- Monitor and ensure that ready mix concrete delivered to site is per approved document.
- Performs other duties as assigned by upper line of authority within the scope of his qualifications.
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.