Job description / Role
The restaurants/ F&B area Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Brand Managers, Senior Restaurant Managers and Cafe managers. Drive the operations excellence implementation. Seek opportunities and initiatives that result in delivering the budget at the restaurants' profit level as well as an outstanding customer experience.
- Managing the day-to-day operations for variety of brands and food service outlets
- Complete P&L responsibility
- Handle pre opening and opening of new outlets and rolling out new projects
- Driving and delivering all financial KPIs, including sales and profits budgets
- Managing people performance and development in succession planning
- Delivering an outstanding food and service experience in all food outlets in relation to their respective individual brand identities
- Ensuring strict compliance with all relevant food hygiene and health & safety legislation and requirements in all outlets
- Assisting the General Manager Hospitality in planning and implementing new ideas and menu development, working closely with stakeholders
- Championing a training and supporting culture within the teams to ensure high standards of work ethics and 'leading by example'
- Providing constant leadership via openness, trust, respect and positive feedback
- Handling the end to end operations of the multi unit restaurants
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Luxury, fine dining restaurants (Multi-unit)
- Bachelor's degree or any management degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Culinary or Related specialization
- Outstanding PR skills and Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
F&B Manager - Hospital
Big Fish Recruitment
Food and Beverage Manager for a Leading Food Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Ali Bin Ali Group