Job description / Role
Why join us?
* You can lead a revolution. Customers want the choice of when and where to work. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits of flexible working. As an Area Sales Manager you will contribute to the growth and success of your customers.
* Do you have what it takes to succeed? The role of an Area Sales Manager is varied and challenging. We want you to treat your community of customers like your own business, whilst operating with the support of our established ways of working. We empower you to make decisions that help our customers grow and succeed, because their success is your and our success.
* Fast personal growth. Our rapid growth means we offer lots of career development. We identify team members with potential and give them stretch opportunities. If you have the motivation and deliver results our structured training and development programmes will help you achieve your goals.
* Global mobility. Our high performers get the opportunity to live and work Internationally. This can be full time or for a short time in response to a specific challenge.
What does the job involve?
* Sales – your role is to drive sales of our entire product range, matching prospective customers requirements to the relevant product. You will be assigned leads but will also be expected to generate a proportion of your own enquiries by networking, marketing, cold calling and engaging with agents and brokers.
* Marketing – be creative in marketing your centres to new customers through the use of social media, referrals and networking.
* Showcase your product – take pride in your centre looking it's best.
* Providing Excellent Customer Service – give fantastic service to existing customers
* Grow your business – showcase your centre to new customers – show them the benefits of flexible working.
What makes a great Area Sales Manager?
* Achievement – highly competitive and commercial, driven to achieve and exceed specific goals.
* Enthusiastic – always has a positive attitude for your customers.
* Resilient – enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion.
* Influential – confident and approachable; delivers results by listening and building strong relationships with customers.
* Pride – pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards.
* Motivated – takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
* People – confident when networking and meeting new people. Uses a consultative approach to build rapport.
Rising at Regus
Our structured training and development programme support's those who deliver results and have the right ambition to quickly go from Area Sales Manager to Sales Director and Sales VP. Sales VP's are responsible for the sales performance of a portfolio of regions/countries developing a high performing team and driving occupancy and profitability.
About the Company
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, Regus is based in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange.