Job description / Role
Our Partner school is part of Premier Educational Institutions which stand for-dedication to education. The organization has created a brilliant future for its students in the educational and training sectors and has carved a niche for itself in the State of Qatar.They are committed to providing high quality educational programs to raise a generation of continuous learners who are dedicated to the community and have high moral Islamic values and strong leadership skills.
• To maintain and enhance the excellent standing of the school in the community.
• To make major contributions to teaching and learning.
• To work effectively and efficiently at all times.
• To make positive contributions to the wider life and ethos of the school.
• Plan and teach lessons and sequences of lessons to the class(es) you are assigned to teach within the context of the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work in order to achieve target levels of student attainment, progress and outcomes.
• Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of students that you teach.
• Set and mark work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere.
• Understand individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment.
• Create learning environments that encourage positive social interaction and self-motivation.
• Understand effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques to enhance learning and engagement.
• Plan and implement developmentally appropriate instructional strategies.
• Implement and develop advanced approaches to subject material.
They are looking for Candidates who are ready to join by September 2018 and possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education OR Subject related degree (PGCE preferred)
• Ideally have minimum 2 to 3 years experience in the above Subjects/Field.
• Native English speaker
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
About the Company
Education 1st was first established with an aim to provide exceptional teaching staff in schools. The company was founded by the CEO, Zen Kahn, a committed educationalist in both the UK and Middle East, working as a Senior Leader in schools, she identified the need to set up a professional and personalised educational recruitment company which aims specifically at providing ambitious teachers and leaders to the right type of school.
Education has changed over time and schools are of differing types, sizes and have their own organisational culture which identifies their core purposes, any candidate applying for a school must have the appropriate skills set, personality and attributes for that particular type of school. This idea will alleviate the transient nature of staffing, improve staff morale, help provide a better sustainable school improvement and ultimately improve the level of education of students in the schools that we work with.
Education 1st operates from a number of countries, our consultants in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE and Australia will work closely with candidates with an aim to support them during their application process. Having our team strategically placed in countries where most of our candidates will be sourced allows us to ensure we understand the calibre of our candidates, we are then able to provide specialist advice to ensure they are recommended to the school which requires such a candidate. Our passion and enthusiasm for what we do, coupled with our ability to respond and adapt swiftly to clients' makes us a cut above.