Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Art Teacher looking to work in the Middle East?
Have you thought about Doha, Qatar, a fast growing city, forever in the sunshine, home of 5* luxury hotels, modern architecture and a expats from across the globe.
Established schools in Doha is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Art Teacher to join the team ASAP, You will be joining their Secondary campus in Doha to ensure excellent teaching and learning in a fun and safe environment, as well as offering a fun and exciting delivery of the British Curriculum. You will be a good team player, able to support other aspects of the school as and when needed.
As well as being a great place to work, Doha is a great city, with a population that continues to expand. The sun shines all year round and teachers in Doha are able to enjoy an excellent lifestyle (work / Life balance) as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield, with excellent connections to Asia, Eastern Europe & Africa
All positions offer an excellent remuneration package including:
• Competitive tax-free salary
• Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Private medical insurance
• Annual airfares to country of residence
• End of Service Gratuity
• As an Art Teacher you will be enthusiastic and friendly, able to ensure the ongoing development of your students as well as build good relations with the student, staff and community.
• You will be a qualified teacher with a degree in education (with art specialism) or PGCE with a degree in art or related subjects.
• You will be professional, adaptable and hard working, who can embrace living and working in Doha, Qatar.
• You Must be available to start ASAP!
About the Company
We focus on recruiting for teaching and educational leadership opportunities overseas, working on behalf of British, American & International schools across the Middle East. We are always on the lookout for qualified and talented teachers and leaders who are looking to continue their career outside of their home country, to explore a new culture and life abroad, whilst enjoying the benefits that come with living and working in the Middle East.
At Step 2 Teaching we aim to work in partnership with our candidates and clients, ensuring the right match for all involved in the recruitment process. We supply to a portfolio of clients within the industry, working hard to ensure successful recruitment solutions and long-term relationships along the way.
With a rich understanding of our practice areas and deep, collaborative relationships with industry leaders, we continually drive top performance in the recruiting sector, delivering a better experience for our clients and candidates alike.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
The Blossom Nursery
The Blossom Nursery
Primary Teacher - KS1 - Science Coordinator (British / Islamic School)
Step 2 Teaching