Job description / Role
• To help the bank establish relations with other financial institutions in the money market;
• To monitor liquidity ratios of the bank and use market tools to keep proper liquidity and make effective control of liquidity risks;
• To help with the financial market activities of the bank such as CDs, bonds, and money lending/borrowing;
• To keep watch of the financial market and make regular market analysis;
• To take up routine work such as writing reports, filling data forms etc.
• Be fluent in oral and written English;
• Bachelor Degree in finance or economics;
• 3-year work experience in financial market, especially money market;
• CFA or FRM with Priority
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.