Job description / Role
The position requires a Qualified, Experienced and Skilled Asset Engineer (Electrical) to be a part of the Asset Management Team to be able to prepare proposals on the Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment across the project Assets related to renewals, overhauling, specific maintenance strategy, etc.
• Provide technical inputs that enable effective Asset Management planning across all project Assets.
• Support the preparation of strategic planning documents – Long Term Maintenance Plans, Asset Renewal Plans, Asset Management Plans, Development Contributions.
• Compile, maintain and update the Fixed Asset Registers; activities to include data collection, data verification on site, condition assessments, yearly asset valuations.
• Identification of renewal and capital development programs necessary to respond to poor asset performance.
• Work with staff and stakeholders to ensure that Asset Management Plans and information meets best practice.
• Implement Asset Management Improvement Plans on a continuous basis.
• Manage development of sustainable methodologies for predicting asset future performance.
• Drive optimization principles into Asset Management business.
• Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
• Provide accurate technical advice related to all asset management programs.
• Apply principles of continuous improvement and innovation to all projects and relationships.
• Initiate the Root Cause Analysis of the Critical Assets with repeated failures and provide recommendations.
• Provide recommendations to improve the existing Maintenance Management Programs with the use of Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) approach.
• Lead the Asset Handover/Takeover formalities between the Organization and Client.
• Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the Operation & Maintenance of Plant Electrical Assets including but not limited to Electrical Motors, Diesel Generators, Switchgears, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Variable Frequency Drives, Soft Starters, Transformers etc. with at least 5 years' experience on water treatment & utilities assets.
• Operational Experience in Plant Automation Systems such as PLC/SCADA, RTU will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrate ability to use the CMMS tools such as MAXIMO/SAP and Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Good analytical capabilities of a large volume of data.
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|