Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning 5* Hotel based in Doha, Qatar and they are currently looking to hire an Assistant Banqueting Manager.
We are looking for a very unique and creative individual looking to push boundaries and manage inspiring Events.
As the Assistant Banqueting Manager, you shall be supporting the manager with:
• Managing the facilities profitability
• Leading a large team
• The Training and Development of staff
• Coordination of all Food and Beverage for all functions and events
• Maintaining high standards
• All Budgeting and Forecasting for the department
• Event creation
QAR 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Single Accommodation, Transport, Flight every 1 year, Medical
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Assistant Banqueting Manager)
• In unique 5* Hotels
• GCC experience minimum 2 years
• Qualifications in Hospitality Management/Event Management or FnB related degrees
• Calm and controlled under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with all
• Extremely high levels of attention to detail
• Natural leadership skills
• Passionate about Hospitality, Food and Beverage
• Salary is QAR 5000 Basic plus single accommodation, medical insurance, yearly flights and company benefits.
We are seeking for female candidates, as this is a position for the private banqueting functions for female guests.
Please only apply if you have the right skills and experience. We are willing to looking at international candidates for the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
There are some Visa restrictions for Qatar at this time so please be aware of this.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.