Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo's B2B business unit is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all Business Accounts and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans. The business commercial team is directly responsible for all activities that are geared towards delivering value for Ooredoo whilst maximizing customer retention and spend for business customers. The Mobile Product Management team manages all business mobility products and service portfolio comprising of including prepaid and postpaid, across voice, data, international & roaming.
About the Role:
- This role is responsible for product development and management for the entire Mobility products and services Portfolio including prepaid and postpaid, across voice, data, international & roaming.
You should have at least
- 12 years of work experience in of which 5 should be within a comparable telecom company in a similar role where developing B2B products and services has played a significant role and 3 years' experience in managing teams
- Must have knowledge of technology platforms
- Must have experience of product development and management life cycles
- A bachelor degree in engineering / product marketing or relevant
- Master's Degree in Business Management preferred
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Service Assurance