Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Diploma or degree in hospitality
- Minimum 3 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field, GCC/ Middle East is a plus
- Pre-opening experience in Upscale/Luxury Brand is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, other language is a plus
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, knowledge of Opera, Catering & PMS systems
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Experience in conceptualizing, organizing and executing events
- Experienced in handling a multi-national work force
- Ability to work irregulars hours, late evenings and weekends when appropriate
- Pro-active, responsible, able to work under pressure, tight deadline and flexible work hour
- Assist managing the day-to-day operation of the Food and Beverage department.
- Assist managing the standards and procedures of the department.
- Oversee colleague on-the-job performance appraisal, hiring specific levels employees, coaching to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
- Overseeing creation & execution of menus, pricing, beverage and wine lists.
- Conducting frequent Food and Beverage meetings relating to, but not limited to, the following: overall Food and Beverage financial results and profitability, projected business, operations results and problems, new policies, quality improvement, sales improvement and productivity improvement
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, systems and best practice
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Multi-Unit Manager – Restaurant
Quest Search & Selection
Ali Bin Ali Group
Operations Manager – Food Industry
TGC Consulting Middle East
Operations Manager for an Fnb Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
General Manager (Restaurant)