Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Legal & Regulatory function is responsible for providing legal & regulatory advice, support & counselling on all legal & regulatory matters to a range of internal customers across the organisation. This role will support the function objective by advocating and defending Ooredoo position on a range of regulatory and licensing issues with CRA, competitors, government bodies and regional & international institutions.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for overseeing all operational areas pertaining to Regulatory Mgt. including Regulatory Licensing, Regulatory Policy & Compliance, Networks, Spectrum Management, Numbering and Quality of Service.
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here
You should have at least
- 12 years of work experience
- Experience with Telecom Operator, Telecom Regulatory Authorities and Policy Makers, backed by experience in communications network O&M with a sound regional knowledge and experience, - Thorough understanding of technical and operational aspects of communications networks
- Familiarity with Numbering and Spectrum Management, KPI and QoS targets and indicators with respect to Sales, Networks, Customer Care and Service Development
- Experience in GCC or other regional countries
- The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Law
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Service Assurance
Assistant Director Online Channels
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
GM Corporate PMO & Process
Ali Bin Ali Group