Job description / Role
Inspiring and engaging. As a Assistant Director Talent & Culture, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the employee experience at our iconic property, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the T&C department and ensure all T&C standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle employee- concerns and react quickly
- Ensure empathy, wellness, recognition is managed daily and effectively
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with HR systems
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Human Resources Manager