Job description / Role
A global Facilities Management provider in Doha, Qatar requires an experience Assistant Facilities Manager to join their team as Assistant Manager.
The required candidate must have museum or Qatar experience, if you don't have either of these you will not be considered.
Salary is 18,000-20,000 QAR depending on experience. Single status is only offered for this role.
* Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering with electrical and electronic knowledge may be acceptable
* 5 - 10 years' experience in MEP systems with good knowledge of humidity and climate control.
* Good written and spoken English
* Understanding of CAFM systems
* Understanding of BIM modelling
* Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
* Understanding of Museum Operations
* Working knowledge of Museums
* Working knowledge of SFG20
* Gulf experience
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.
Deputy Maintenance Manager
Residential Compound Maintenance Manager
Technical Facility Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 May|
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|