Job description / Role
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Are you not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! We are looking to recruit an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager with a genuine passion for hospitality, talent, calmness under pressure with an eye for detail, and natural leadership abilities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist the F&B Director with supervising food and beverage daily operations. Responsibilities include ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Ensures standards and legal obligations are followed. These events include private and corporate functions, meetings, parties, and other events.
- Assist in developing work plans, including scheduling and ordering, and assign appropriate duties to subordinates.
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your experience and skills include:
- Min of 2-3 years experience in a supervisory position. Prior hotel and job-related experience is a must
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should know spreadsheet software and word processing software and can learn new programs as needed.
- Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Your team and working environment:
- We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and our essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.