Job description / Role
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the Food & Beverage division, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Drive innovative promotions, menus and concepts; create a destination of choice for the hotel and guests
- Lead and support all Food & Beverage departments in achieving their financial and operational targets
- Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner
- Implement effective control of food, beverage, labor and operating expenses throughout the Food & Beverage division
- Assist in the preparing the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek ways to improve product and service with focus to increase the volumes and profits
- Oversee the selection, training and development of all colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a senior leadership role is required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications is required
- University/College Degree in a related discipline is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.