Job description / Role
Assistant Front Office Manager - ibis & Adagio Doha
Inspiring and engaging. As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- He/She will be in charge of the Department
- To provide a visual management presence in the hotel Lobby.
- To ensure the safe running of the hotel.
- To provide continuity of management in complaint handling, both face to face, via telephone and in writing, depending on the situation and requirement.
- To be informed and compliant with all forms of hotel systems and technology, Internet access, telephones and able to resolve issues.
- To be fully conversant with the day's events and respond promptly to the service needs of guests.
- To be informed and trained in the resolution of guest IT issues.
- To have an understanding of the Front Office and accounting procedures in order to deal with financial issues and their resolution ensuring guest satisfaction whilst adhering to set procedures.
- Must be able to understand the process of achieving the best possible profitability and maximizing of revenue in Rooms Departments
Your experience and skills include:
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an Asst front office manager position.
- Need to have pre-opening experience
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
- Knowledge of Opera.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English language. Arabic is an asset.
- Experience with a hotel loyalty program is an asset.
- Passion for guest service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and guest requests.
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.