Job description / Role
Assistant Group Director Talent & Culture - Recruitment (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022
(fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel environment and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- You will support the Group Director Talent & Culture with the recruitment of several thousand employees
- You will lead the recruitment team of 5 plus team members
- Ensure that all vacancies are posted accurately on the relevant channels
- Ensure that all candidates are on the recruitment platform
- Ensure that the recruitment platform is maintained
- You will be responsible that pre-screen, interview and selection processes are followed as per policies and procedures
- Ensure that hiring processes are followed through (offer letters, visa application, flight bookings, etc.)
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Ensure a professional collaboration with other departments and third parties
Your experience and skills include:
- Human Resources experience in the hospitality sector is desired, experience in Qatar is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in human resources/recruitment
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving abilities
- Strategic and creative approach
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A hands-on approach is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Confident with recruitment systems
- Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in leading larger teams
- A degree in human resources or related is a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Human Resources
HR Officer Workforce Planning and Recruitment
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.