Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Assistant Guest Experience Manager- Waterpark
This position is responsible for the management and daily operations of the Guest Experience department. The role oversees operations of ticketing, group sales, annual pass, turnstiles, information points, in park rentals, cabanas, lost & found, and valet parking.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage a team of Team Leaders, Guest Services Associates, Cabana Hosts, and Buggy Drivers
- Develop, conduct, and maintain all training programs for colleagues
- Prepare weekly/monthly colleague duty and training schedule
- Review daily productivity and measure actual performance against the budget
- Facilitate efficient, convenient, and secure entry process to the waterpark
- Manage the Lost & Found process efficiently
- Handle Guest feedback and take corrective actions when needed.
- Maintain the department policies and procedures related to the standard operating, safety and emergency
- Ensure that all team members have a complete understanding and adherence to the policies
- Maintain, review the accuracy and analyze checklists and records completed in the department
- Maintain and ensure that all financial targets set by the department are achieved
- Assist Guest Experience Manager to generate and prepare reports using the ticketing system
Your experience and skills include:
- High School diploma or relevant
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
- Ticketing experience will be preferred.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Arabic Speaker will be preferred
- Waterpark experience will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.