Job description / Role
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role
• Good computer skills required (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word Hotel management system dispatch, etc.).
• Good business practice.
• Good people management knowledge.
• Excellent verbal communication in English.
• Ability to function well as part of a team.
• Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong management skills required.
• Good account skills required.
• Good computer skills required (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word).
• Strong organisational skills
• Good knowledge on flowers decoration needed.
• Good knowledge and experience in maintaining material, fabric and flooring.
• Able to interact with guest respectfully, naturally and efficiently. (Emotional intelligence)
• Possess Training skills & abilities
• Fully aware of FLHSS standards; Diligent attention to safety.
Description of desired characteristics or personality traits:
• Positive attitude. Dynamic. Energetic. Play by the rules
• Professional appearance and etiquettes.
• Curious: Keep inform all time of trend and new techniques.
• Motivation: Full understanding and respect of the Raffles & Fairmont vision, values and standards.
• Work inside and continuously maneuver in and around all hotel's rooms and adjoining PA.
• Work at a computer terminal during the shift when required.
• Possess good manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including computer, fax machine, printer and photocopy machine.
• Respond to visual and aural cues.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.