Job description / Role
You are responsible to oversee the entire operation and financial aspects of the outlet. You have to ensure the implementation and consistency of the company standards and support the Director of Food and Beverage in driving forward the outlet ambition of the management and ownership.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MISSION STATEMENT
Food & Beverage will be recognized as the market leader by providing consistent and personalized service, by offering innovative concepts and products, not yet available on the market. We are committed to create an environment where teamwork is honored, honesty and integrity are valued. Our well trained and professional colleagues will be focused on delivering high quality products and memorable experiences that will strengthen our customer engagement in the resort and through social media.
Fairmont is a place where the well-being of our guests is our main priority. We will emotionally engage the local and international community, anticipate and exceed their wishes and needs, thus creating guests for life. Our Food and Beverage outlets will capture the attention of global media, making it the first choice for international awards and social events and becoming the benchmark for Local and international Food & Beverage industry.
Our financial success will strengthen the food and beverage reputation amongst current and new owners, by achieving Top Line Revenue and high EBITA surpassing their budget expectations. It is our responsibility and commitment to give back to the community by being a true heartist Ambassador.
Gracious with people, ruthless with standards and hungry for more.
Our appearance is a statement of who we are. Our grooming should create a professional image at work that is why our every team member needs to follow the grooming standards at all the time.
- Motivator & role model
- Positive attitude and well spoken
- Result driven
- Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Team creator
- Customer / people oriented
- Creative / open-minded
KEY DELIVERABLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Ensure correct grooming standards are followed at all times
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the outlet
- Responsible of the Care Programme at all times
- Follow up on all financials, LQA, Forbes and TrustYou targets and cascade it down to the team
- Is aware of the daily, monthly and yearly financial targets
- Actively contributes towards the achievement of financial targets
- All issues and negative guest feedback need to be properly reported on Glitch system
- Following up on opening and closing checklists
- Maintains the HACCP & FIFO standards as required by the regional governing body
- Handle financial procedures according to guidelines set by the finance department
- Responsible for linking all facets of service, cuisine and entertainment
- Assume the responsibility of daily operations
- Handles security incidents, guest complaints with confidence and in a professional manner and report it in timely manner to the Director of Food and Beverage
- Conducts daily briefings for all staff prior to commencement of each shift or assign it to the outlet Assistant Manager during the Senior Assistant Manager absence
- Ensure all appropriate equipment is on hand for each service period
- In charge of training, grooming and selection of casual labour (if needed)
- Should be creative, confident and prepared to think outside of the box
- Following the personal development plan set by the corporate office
- Following team's personal development and assign KPI's in accordance with Hotel/Departmental goals
- Ensure the operational inventory is always accounted for and in immaculate condition
- Ensure the outlet maintenance is ensured at all time
- Create opportunities for upselling products, establish sales goals and selling strategies
- Develop the restaurant team to strive for excellence
- Creates an efficient rostering system
- Inspires heartists to create a flow of new and 'improved' ideas
- Follow Hotel Evacuation Policy in case of an Emergency
- Ensure awareness and delivers the optimum levels of service and guest satisfaction
- Establish and maintain effective communication across all divisions
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands on approach
- Assist with collecting information for the monthly P&L review
- Planning and coordinate menus with the outlet Chef
- Ensure team's food and beverage knowledge at all time
- Carry out other duties as and when requested by the Director of Food and Beverage
- Organising marketing activities and promotional events in cooperation with the marketing department and F&B Office
- Preparing reports at the end of the operations including guest's comments, sales report, general feedbacks
- Responsible of the team recruitment in cooperation with the HR department
- Develop a strategy of handling special guest's re quests and VIPs
TALENT & CULTURE
The hotel reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as and when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Director of Front Office
Customer Services Supervisor
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Restaurant General Manager