Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo's Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans. The Consumer Commercial division is responsible for the generation and management of all Consumer initiatives across all product and business lines for the organization. This division is responsible for minimizing churn, maximizing acquisitions, retention and spend of Ooredoo's customers through effective management and direction of the overall B2C product management (Prepaid, Postpaid, Fixed etc.), Product development & Sales efforts.
About the Role:
- This role is responsible for developing and maintaining the product portfolio to drive the P&L of mobile Entry Value segment customers (pre- and postpaid) through the definition of value propositions, go-to-market activities and management of the customer base
8 years' experience in a similar role.
- Work experience in Marketing, Product Management, Customer Value Management/Usage and Retention.
- Significant experience from managing mobile Entry Value Segment (pre and postpaid) and track record of driving cross/upsell within and between segments
- Experience product lifecycle management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Engineering
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager 2 - Uterque
Arabic Executive Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Business Development Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)